Back then in the ’90s to send email was only possible via a limited number of services, in the list, we count AOL mail login sites. It is one of the simple easy-to-use email service platforms that is used by millions of users across the globe. However, now there are many other free and more popular email providers, but the aol mail login site is still holding the position amongst the providers of best services for email. If you are new to the AOL Account, then this article will give you a walkthrough to create and access aol mail login sign. So let’s start the topic!!
What are the steps to create a free aol.com email login account?
- First of all, you need to visit the official AOL web site via the att.net email login page. In the next step tap on the “Create an account” option on the aol mail sign in now webpage.
- Once the account is created, sign in with accurate credentials on an aol.com email login.
- Congratulations! You can now access the aol mail sign in account.
How to perform aol.com login steps to access the aol mail login site?
To access the aol mail sign in now, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the aol mail login page and tap on the “Login” option.
- You now have to enter the credentials associated with the mail.aol.com mail login sign page.
- Wait for a while till you see the www.aol.com mail account opened on-screen.
What happens if you forgot your aol mail login site password?
If you are unable to remember the username you have to tap on the “Forgot username?” option on the aol mail login site. The same goes for your password linked with the aol.com email login account and select one of the options in order to reset it. You will now have to choose the options to reset it. After this, you will be prompted to enter the verification code and send the phone/username and then tap on the “Continue” option to sign in. That it!! You are now ready to access the aol mail sign in page.
How to manage unwanted emails on aol mail login site?
While most of the spam mails should be caught by the spam filters, but generally some of them skip. If this thing does happen very often then it is important to mark the email as spam. It enables the system to deliver the messages from one place and makes AOL mail even better to recognize future spam emails. To mark a mail as spam in AOL, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, go to the www.aol.com mail website.
- Select the “Spam message” option.
- Tap on the “Spam” option from the top of the aol mail login site.
We hope that by now you can clearly understand the basic steps to access aol mail login site. However, if you still have queries related to the topic then it is recommended to visit the official www.aol.com mail website and get instructions and guidance along with assistance for the same. It is important to understand that the professional assistants are available round the clock on aol mail login site.