As time passes by and you become used to using AOL mail, you eventually realize that some AOL mail settings are not working for you. In this scenario, you need to reset some AOL mail settings so that it can work according to you. However, prior to changing or resetting the account settings, you must keep your account username or password handy.
In case you do not know your account login details, you will not be able to make the necessary changes. So, if you are looking for guidelines to reset aol mail settings, then you have landed at the right place. This article gives you enough insights on how you can make your AOL mail look exactly as you want.
So, here are the simple steps for doing the same.
Steps to reset AOL mail settings
Follow the instruction given below to find out how you can adjust the required settings accordingly. With these settings, you can easily manage the settings for your incoming messages as well as change the complete look of your inbox. Apart from this, you can also make other necessary changes to your choice:
- First of all, you need to go to the aolmailsignin page.
- Here, you have click on the ‘Login’ icon at the top.
- Now, enter your username and click ‘Next’.
- Then, enter your password and click ‘Next’ again.
- Further, click on the ‘Options’ option present under your username.
- From the list, choose ‘Mail Settings’.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, choose the settings you wish to change.
- After making the necessary change, don’t forget to save the changes.
In case you still wish to reset any more settings, then you can do so as many times as you want. For this purpose, you have to complete the aolmailsignin process again and then repeat the same steps for it.
Instructions to reset aol password
In case you have lost access to your aol password, then you must reset your aol password immediately so that you can continue using the emailing features of your aol account once again. Once you do so, you will be able to log in to your account once again. Here is how you can reset your aol password without having to do much. For a hassle-free password reset process, you should make sure that you are having access to your account verification options.
- Using your browser, go to the aol.com page.
- When the sign-in page opens, enter your username and click ‘Next’.
- After that, hit the option reading as ‘forgot password’.
- Complete the account verification process by following some easy prompts.
- Once you complete the verification, you need to set up a new password.
Make sure you remember the aolmailsignin credentials so that you do not have to reset your password again and again.
I hope that these guidelines have helped you to reset some of the settings of your aol mail. Apart from discussing the method to reset the mail settings, we have also discussed the method to reset the account password. For more such informative articles, you can explore other articles given on this page.