If you have multiple email addresses that does not mean that you have to check different accounts in order to keep the email updated and the email on receive. Remember, you can automatically forward the copies of the emails from one address to another. Remember you can automatically forward the copies of the emails from one address to another and reply using the different accounts to make the changes it was sent from the original account. In this article, you will get to learn the email steps to forward AOL mail to Gmail. AOL offers email services for its valuable users. If you are gradually making the AOL mail login to Gmail, then this article is for you.
You just have to learn the concepts of email forwarding. The email forwarding is where you configure that one email account is there to make a digital copy of the email and it automatically forwards the copy to another mail account. However, the original email remains in the inbox and the copy is then sent wherever you wish to get it. It is a fast and free yet simple way to migrate the email messages from aolmaillogin to the Gmail account.
What are the steps for forwarding aol mail login mails to Gmail?
Here in this section, we will discuss the basic steps that relate to how to forward aol mail to the Gmail account. Let’s discuss the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to login into the Gmail account. Just select the cog icon on the right side of the page and then tap on the “Accounts and Import” option.
- Tap on the “Check email from other accounts” and tap on the “Add an email account” option.
- Just enter the AOL credentials in the pop-up box and tap on the “Next” option.
- After this check, the email server details and enters the AOL credentials.
- Tap on the “Leave a copy of retrieved on the server” to keep the copies.
- Just check the email server details and enter the AOL password where it is prompted.
- Tap on the “Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server” to keep the copies with AOL.
- After that, you need to tap on the “Add account” option.
How to import contacts and messages from aol mail login?
Remember, you can also import the contacts and existing inbox messages from the AOL mail login to Gmail account, these steps are as follows:
- First of all tap on the login to the Gmail account.
- After this tap on the cog icon on the right of the window and tap on the “Accounts and Import” option.
- Tap on the “Import mail” and contacts from the center.
- Just add the aol mail login account address in the popup window and tap on the “Next” option.
- Enter the AOL password and allow Gmail to access the contacts.
- After this, tap on the “Continue” option.
- Just check either or both and import the contacts and import email option.
- You have to tap on the “Start Import” option and then tap on the “Ok” option.
Point to Remember: The import process makes a little while that depends on how busy us the email server is and how many contacts and emails that you have. Once the process is completed, you need to have an exact copy of the AOL contacts and inbox the mails of AOL to Gmail.
How to send the emails from Gmail using the AOL Address?
During the process of transferring the email from AOL to Gmail, you may find it very much easy to send the emails and this is one of the useful features that means that you have to log in to an individual email account to send the emails from the multiple accounts. Follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you need to log in to the Gmail account.
- After this, tap on the cog icon on the right side of the window and tap on the “Accounts and Imports” option
- Tap on the “Add another email address” from the “Send mail” as a row.
- Enter the AOL email address from the pop-up window.
- After this enter the AOL email address from the popup box.
- Just select the option labeled as the “Send Verification” option.
- You have to log in to the AOL address and verify the email from Gmail.
- In the Gmail account, open the new mail and select the email linked with aolmaillogin.
Point to understand: The moment you send the email you can now tap on the option Gmail or AOL address to appear in the From part.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By now you can set the permanent address and if you want to go back to the accounts and Import and tapping the “Send Mail” as the selecting the AOL as the default. We hope that this article has helped you to learn the steps that correlate with how to forward aol mail to Gmail. However, if you still have queries related to the topic then you can visit the official aol mail login and go through the instructions and guidelines available on the website.