With the OCPS LaunchPad classlink iready, you can get access to an array of services and features that Orange Country Public Schools has to offer to its students, students’ parents, and teachers & staff. On the LaunchPad OCPS platform which goes by the URL https://canvas.ocps.net/, you are just required to log in as the appropriate individual. Once you log in, you can perform the desired action and get access to different notifications, manage your profile, manage curriculum, and get details about the students on the go.
On OCPS LaunchPad classlink, you can not only gather or share knowledge but also get the opportunity to explore a wide range of areas without having to do much. Here, you also get the ability to get your hands on different creative ideas so as to grow in your academic life. Students can easily get their hands on different lessons which are given along with the clear and easy-to-understand study material. Once you complete the OCPS I ready login process, you are all set to explore the possibilities.
What is the OCPS LaunchPad?
- The LaunchPad is SSO or Single Sign-On platform from where you can get complete access to all the resources that OCPS makes available on its platform.
- For accessing the login page OCPS LaunchPad, you can navigate to the URL https://LaunchPad.classlink.com/ocpsThose who are related to OCPS in any way can log in to this platform, including Students, Teachers & Staff, Parent, or others.
- The LaunchPad is available for other schools as well.
- If you are a student or teacher belonging to Brevard Public Schools you can go to the bps LaunchPad, Brevard LaunchPad, or LaunchPad Brevard and log in from there.
- Individuals belonging to Chicago Public Schools can go to the Google cps page and get their hands on the related sources from there.
Things you can do at https://LaunchPad.ocps.net
Once you go to this page and log in to it, you can get different resources and enjoy distance learning from any location:
- From here, you can bookmark several essential websites.
- You also get the ability to create a personalized weekly planner.
- Apart from this, you can schedule your daily routine.
- Install applications that are specifically made available for the students.
- Moreover, you can get assistance from your subject teachers.
- There are downloadable PDFs and links to different helpful YouTube videos.
Now, that you know about the things you can do by logging in to the OCPS LaunchPad platform, it is time now to learn the method to login which is as easy as a child’s play.
Method to log in at LaunchPad OCPS
- First, visit the URL https://LaunchPad.classlink.com/ocps
- On the log in page, enter your OCPS username.
- Then, enter the password in the text box.
- Tap on the ‘Sign In’ option below the password field.
- You can also tap on the ‘Autologin’ option.
- Else, select ‘Sign in with Google’.
- There is also an option to sign in using Quickcard.
- That’s it! You can access your OCPS account now.
If you are a new user, you can simply go to the OCPS LaunchPad platform and then navigate to its enrolment page. Once you reach there, tap on the ‘Enroll Now’ button and provide the necessary sign up details on the given page. Try to keep these details secure and handy so as to log in without hurdles in the future.